看板 TheMatrix 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《nano (該死語蓋)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《alains (我要oh桑的簽名球)》之銘言: : : 他是人類啊 : : 只是有救世主這個"外掛" : : 但能掛上救世主外掛的人應該也是億萬分之一吧 : 我覺得所謂ai多多少少也會有人的思考邏輯存在 : 因為她是人類按照自己的樣子創造出來的 : 還有~我覺得 : 原本是一個意識的機器世界 : 久了以後也會進化到有多個意識 : 所以某一個意識就把人與機器人合體 (拉拉) : 然後就出現所謂救世主啦~ : (之前打的時候有一點昏昏的所以好像漏了幾顆字~>< sorry~><) I think I better make myself sound more human~ >< (I don't even understand my own writing~ ><) what i meant was that I think the Artificial Intelligence that human creates will have human consciousness to a considerable degree. It will have human logic, and human reasoning because it is created based on the human mind. That means, it is possible for it also to follow the same evolution path (of the mind) as did humans. So, it could be possible that they will have psychological reactions similar to that of human (choice, love, fate, believe) maybe that's what the movie was partly trying to portrait, the similarily of machines to humans. we've always said, (and the bible as well) that humans are just a step away from God who "created us". If we play god and create machines like us, then we can say the same thing, probably. Oh, and i think that a being with one conscious (the Matrix system) will eventually develop into a being with multiple conscious. Evolution. So maybe THE ONE is just one of the machine "race" >< developed by the Oracle... >< this is based on my assumption that AI is somewhat like humans~ >< --- sorry for my first post... I know it was a mess~ >< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.225.5