看板 ToriAmos 關於我們 聯絡資訊
so mermans fell down from the air, being attacked by the rattlesnakes. this raining blood is cooling the real man's heart of gold, and are we gonna enjoy the silence in this new age, or do we take that very pie from abbey road maybe to the sky? in the street, the children scream. we all cried, and perhaps the poets'd weep. so Muhammed my friend, I'm getting very scared, teach me how to love, my brothers, who don't know the law... (this little prayer from or inspired by Tori Amos.) 一同為無辜的災民點上蠟燭唱首歌吧 歡迎貼上任何你想唱的, 不管是否是tori的歌~ 聽到災情一直想唱的是merman, 這首歌本來是被婚後的幸福以及被了解關懷被治癒的感覺 所啟發, 但後來tori決定獻給因受歧視而遭凌略殺害的無辜男同志Mathew Shepard 讓我們為諸多天空上掉下來的merman們唱首歌吧~ so mermans fell down from the air, being attacked by the rattlesnakes. this raining blood is cooling the real man's heart of gold, and are we gonna enjoy the silence in this new age, or do we take that very pie from abbey road maybe to the sky? in the street, the children scream. we all cried, and perhaps the poets'd weep. so Muhammed my friend, I'm getting very scared, teach me how to love, my brothers, who don't know the law... (this little prayer from or inspired by Tori Amos.) 一同為無辜的災民點上蠟燭唱首歌吧 歡迎貼上任何你想唱的, 不管是否是tori的歌~ 聽到災情一直想唱的是merman, 這首歌本來是被婚後的幸福以及被了解關懷被治癒的感覺 所啟發, 但後來tori決定獻給因受歧視而遭凌略殺害的無辜男同志Mathew Shepard 讓我們為諸多天空上掉下來的merman們唱首歌吧~ MERMAN by Tori Amos go to bed the priests are dead now no one can call you back go to bed the priests are dead finally you're on peppermint at last he's a merman he doesn't need your voice he's a merman go to bed dream instead and you will find him he's a merman to the knee doesn't need something you're not willing to give he's a merman doesn't need your voice to cross his lands of ice go to bed priests are dead and come sing it all again go to bed past the apple orchard and you'll feel nice two can play i said two can play -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.13.124.241