看板 Toronto 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《jon68611 (Be a perfect man)》之銘言: : 因為是要出境去換小白卡I94 又只有週末兩天有空 : 從紐約出發 : 星期五晚上搭mega bus去 : 星期六早上五點到 : The Arrivals Terminal is located : west of the Bay Street Terminal : on the northwest side of Elizabeth Street and Dundas Street. : 星期日早上八點搭回程 : The Departure terminal is at 610 Bay Street. : 如果搭巴士 有一天星期六可以玩 Can't type Chinese in this lab... If you just get one day in Toronto, go shopping downtown i.e. Eaton Centre, Queen St, Bloor st. Art Museum of Ontario, etc. or take the hardrock tour bus at Dundsa/Yonge. You should buy a daypass for $9 when you get here. : 那一天多倫多只有搭大眾交通 該去哪些精華地方玩呢 : 這樣巴士票要$142.5 (有人有coupon嗎) This is much more expensive than the fare I got one year ago.... At least I took a flight from NY back to Toronto for almost the same amount of money that you are paying for the bus, and taking long-term bus is such a pain in 5F's ass.... : 好像跟火車Amtrak 差沒有很多 (或者應該怎買呢) Yes, trains aren't cheaper than flights, and buses, but I think the view is actractive in Summer and Fall, not in Winter tho. If you take the train, you will arrive right in downtown, Union Station. How to buy: http://www.viarail.ca/en : 主要想問 : 1.有沒有回台灣不在的室友 願意借宿sublet 一晚的,煩請報價 I actually have a furnished den, but I am kinda busy these days. I dunno if we want to rent it out to someone... : 2. 到達地點 巴士 附近有哪間便宜安全的旅館呢 : 火車 : 3. 有人搭過megabus嗎 : 請問加拿大進入美國的海關設在哪裡呀 I think the custom is in between Buffalo and Niagara Falls (? : 因為我要繳交6元手續費 要那張小白卡 : 如果搭AmTrak最近應該是NFS 加拿大那邊的瀑布 也要$158 : 但每天都只有一班車 只能六去日回 六晚待在瀑布區 : 有期他活動嗎 還是只能進旅館休息到 隔早搭火車 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.82.130.86
jon68611:THX very much! we r a couple. only can affort megabus 12/03 01:42
cchris:為何不單純去加境尼加拉瀑布就好? 根本不必去多倫多 12/03 06:29
cchris:搭megabus到水牛城,再搭市公車到Niagara falls,可走路入加 12/03 06:30
cchris:到水牛城的巴士票通常比多倫多便宜很多 12/03 06:30
jon68611:恩 安排好去瀑布區了 謝謝cchris! 12/05 05:20