看板 Toronto 關於我們 聯絡資訊
: Day1 : Central island : Habour front : CN tower if you have spare time... +steam whistle and/or Air Canada : Day2 : 新跟舊的市政府 walk West 20mins to AGO, : The Ontario College of Art and Design walk North7~10 min to U of T : U of T + Queen's Park & China town walk East 45+ min to DD -->street car? : Distillery District walk West 25~35 min to St. Lawrence : St. Lawrence Market I don't know where Exhibition centre is...XD : Exhibition centre I suggest you to rearrange the order. : Day3 : Casa Loma +Spadina Museum June 5 @1:30pm there's outdoor musical performance in Spadina museum...free museum admission : 7.x , I've MAP pass valid for 2 adults,if you need... : Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) +Queen's Park....if you've not been there in Day2, the park is always open:) : Day4 : 瀑布 I'll recommend you to look up all these museums/tourist spots' Hours of operation and locations to plan your trip. in fact, if you plan earlier, you could apply TAP greeter www.toronto.ca/tapto -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 99.231.126.53 ※ 編輯: wk 來自: 99.231.126.53 (06/02 12:06)
didiindeed:thanks!!! 06/03 21:17