看板 U2 關於我們 聯絡資訊
原文出處 http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1179668.ece 才剛過48歲生日的Bono要邀請Beckham去爬位於非洲的Kilimanjaro山!(驚) (這是我第一次翻譯文章,如果翻的不好請大家不吝惜賜教~感恩~) Ascend it like Beckham 像Beckham一樣爬山喔~(這句話應該是Bend it like Beckham這部電影的梗) The 33-year-old soccer hero has been asked to join showbiz mate Bono on an expedition up Africa's highest peak Kilimanjaro. 33歲的足球明星Beckham最近被他的娛樂事業夥伴Bono邀請去參加一項征服非洲最高峰 Kilimanjaro的探險之旅 Despite a busy schedule Becks is "absolutely set" on making the climb after campaigning U2 frontman BONO asked him to help raise funds for children's charity Unicef. 在U2的主唱Bono邀請他幫忙為聯合國兒童基金會的兒童慈善募款之後,儘管Becks的行程滿 檔,他還是一定會參加這個爬山活動 A source said the ascent of the 19,340ft snow-capped peak was "outside of Becks' normal comfort zone" - but he was determined to do it. 消息來源指出,要去爬19340英尺(約5895公尺)又覆蓋著白雪的高鋒讓Becks不太蘇胡,但 他還是下定決心要去做 The source added: "He was a bit uncertain at first but he found out, like many celebrities before him, that Bono can be very persuasive. 消息來源又說:「一開始他不是很確定要不要答應,不過他後來就像之前的許多名人一樣 發現,Bono是非常有說服力的」 "No date has been set as yet because David is very busy with his LA Galaxy commitments. 「現在什麼日期要去都還沒確定,因為David在洛杉磯銀河隊該盡的義務還很忙」 "There is also the insurance situation to iron out but he is absolutely set on doing it." 「而且還有保險的問題要解決,不過他一定會去的」 The trek up Kilimanjaro, a volcanic peak in northeast Tanzania, will take six tough days. 這場往位在坦尚尼亞東北方的火山峰Kilimanjaro的艱苦之旅,會花上棘手的6天 Bono, 48, and ex-Man Utd hero Becks could also be joined on the trip by West Ham 'keeper ROBERT GREEN. 48歲的Bono和前曼聯球星Becks可能也會參加West Ham 'keeper ROBERT GREEN的活動 Becks is developing a role as a charity figurehead after going to Sierra Leone as a Unicef ambassador in January. 在一月擔任前往獅子山的聯合國兒童基金會的大使之後,Becks現在正在發展一個如同慈善 的破浪之神的角色 He also helped Bono during Live 8 in 2005, when he took to the stage to introduce Robbie Williams. 同時在2005的live 8演唱會中,他也上台去幫Bono介紹了Robbie Williams Crusader Bono is also involved in his own charity Red, which encourages people to buy gadgets such as iPods with some of the profit going to fighting Aids. 而我們的十字軍Bono現在也在忙他自己的慈善團體Red,鼓勵人們購買一些像iPods這類將營 收用來對抗愛滋病的物品 感覺有點危險的旅程...... 不過現在Bono要忙的應該是新專輯啊~~~我們等很久了耶~~~ -- In my dream I was drowning my sorrows But my sorrows they learned to swim Surrounding me , going down on me , spilling over the brim In waves of regret,waves of joy I reached out for the one I tried to destroy You , you said you'd wait until the end of the world -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.81.186
windshape:Bono大叔好衝阿 05/23 14:43
※ 編輯: Nilthoron 來自: 61.227.81.186 (05/24 00:36)