看板 U2 關於我們 聯絡資訊
專輯標題 : POP (1997) City of Angels [OST] (1998) 「X情人」電影原聲帶 曲目-曲名 : IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS 如果上帝差派祂的天使們 出處 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p5jwK4U4Qo&feature=related
中英文歌詞 : Nobody else here baby no one here to blame 沒有其他人在這裡,寶貝, 沒有任何人在這裡會受責備。 No one to point the finger... 沒有人會把茅頭指向… It's just you and me and the rain 只有你和我和雨水。 It's the blind leading the blond 是盲目引領著人群。 It's the stuff the stuff of country songs 是陳腔濫調,是鄉村歌曲的陳腔濫調。 HEY IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS 嘿,如果上帝差派祂的天使們, AND IF GOD WILL SEND A SIGN 而如果上帝差派一個信息, AND IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS 而如果上帝差派祂的天使們, Would everything be alright? 每件事情都會安然無恙嗎? God has got his phone off the hook, babe 上帝已放下手中的聽筒,寶貝。 Would he even pick up if he could? 如果可以的話,祂甚至會去接聽嗎? It's been a while since we saw that child Hangin' round this neighbourhood 有好一陣子我們看到那孩子在附近閒晃, See his mother dealing in a doorway 看見他的母親在門口做(毒品或性)交易, See Father Christmas with a begging bowl 看見父親在聖誕節乞討。 Jesus sister's eyes are blister ... 耶穌呀! 姊妹的眼睛已經在起水泡了… THE HIGH STREET never looked so low 高街從沒看起來這麼蕭瑟過。 It's the blind leading the blond 是盲目引領著人群。 It's the cops collecting for the cons 是為反對者而聚集的警察。 HEY IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS 嘿,如果上帝差派他的天使們, AND IF GOD WILL SEND A SIGN 而如果上帝差派一個信息, AND IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS 如果上帝差派他的天使們, WHERE DO WE GO... 我們將何去何從? Jesus never let me down 耶穌從來沒讓我失去希望。 You know Jesus used to show me the score 你知道耶穌曾讓我看見勝利。 Then they put Jesus in show business 然後他們將耶穌放在娛樂事業, Now it's hard to get in the door 現在很難進入(天堂之)門內。 It's the stuff it's the stuff of country songs 是陳腔濫調,是鄉村歌曲的陳腔濫調。 But I guess it was something to go on 但我想什麼事情曾經發生過。 So where is the hope and where is the faith ... and the love? 所以希望在哪裡,信念在哪裡…愛呢? What's that you say to me 你對我所說的是什麼? Does love... light up your Christmas tree? 是否愛…點亮你的聖誕樹? The next minute you're blowing a fuse 下一分鐘你燒斷了保險絲, And the cartoon network turns into the news 從卡通頻道轉成了新聞台。 HEY IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS 嘿,如果上帝差派他的天使們, SURE COULD USE THEM HERE RIGHT NOW 當然可以利用他們,就是現在。 WELL IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS 好吧,如果上帝差派他的天使們, And I don’t have to know how 而我不需知道如何差派, And I don’t need to know why 我不需知道為何差派。 And I don’t want a promise 我不要一個承諾, I don’t want a lie 我不要一個謊言。 JUST KNOW I NEED YOU…TONIGHT 只要知道我需要你…今晚。 歌曲相關資訊 : 尊貴,上帝是敬拜讚美的核心 http://blog.chinatimes.com/prayer/archive/2006/11/14/127862.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.7.249 ※ 編輯: keane1982 來自: 140.113.7.249 (05/23 12:56)