看板 U2 關於我們 聯絡資訊
消息來源 http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=2246 這是不完整的高速翻譯^ ^ U2’s first concert video, Live At Red Rocks, will be released on DVD next month, along with the accompanying live album, Under a Blood Red Sky. Red Rocks演唱會的DVD將在下個月發行 Recorded at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado on 5th June 1983, Live at Red Rocks will be available for the first time on DVD, and will include 5 previously unreleased songs, a director’s commentary, digitally re-graded pictures and a 5.1 mix. 1983年6月5號在科羅拉多舉行的演唱會將是首度發行DVD 同時會收錄5首過去沒有發表過的歌曲、導演講評、照片以及5.1聲道音效 The remastered Under a Blood Red Sky album was originally released in November 1983, and consists of live recordings from three shows on the band’ s War Tour through Europe and America. A deluxe version featuring the Under a Blood Red Sky CD and the Live At Red Rocks DVD will be available, as well as single disc formats of the CD and DVD. An LP version of Under a Blood Red Sky pressed on 180gm virgin vinyl will also be released. 豪華版的除了DVD還會有Under a Blood Red Sky的CD Here's the full tracklisting: UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY Gloria / 11 O’Clock Tick Tock / I Will Follow / Party Girl / Sunday Bloody Sunday / The Electric Co. / New Year’s Day / “40” LIVE AT RED ROCKS Out Of Control / Twilight / An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart / Surrender / Two Hearts Beat As One / Seconds / Sunday Bloody Sunday / Cry/The Electric Co. / October / New Year’s Day / I Threw A Brick Through A Window / A Day Without Me / Gloria / Party Girl / 11 O’Clock Tick Tock / I Will Follow / “ 40” Both DVD and remastered album , will be released on 29th September 2008. DVD和Under a Blood Red Sky的重製版將會在9月29日發行(台灣就不知道了) Red Rocks終於要發行DVD了,大家有機會看到早期U2很年輕、很衝,充滿爆發力的表演, Bono的Mullet頭、Edge的頭髮(年輕歌迷:啥!Edge有頭髮過!!!(驚)、Adam邊彈貝斯邊抽煙 的屌樣(他現在戒煙了看不到了),還有Larry青春可口的樣子(和胸膛) 今年對U2迷的荷包來說真是災難的一年,大家衝啊~ -- Nicholas Angel: Have you ever wondered why, why the crime rate in Sandford is so low, and the accident rate is so high ! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.80.62