看板 U2 關於我們 聯絡資訊
最近coldplay要開始歐洲巡迴演唱了,不過他們的飛機卻罷工了 結果,一通電話,我們的Bono大叔就毫不猶豫的借給他們一架飛機! 果然是有錢人的手筆啊~ 所以之前Bono在廣播上說Christ Martin怎樣,還有兩團有啥心結的流言,都不攻自破了~ 網路上新聞很多,這個是from @U2 There's a fun blog post on Coldplay.com from "Roadie #42," who's essentially their version of Willie Williams, writing regular updates while the band is on tour. Fun, because Roadie #42 explains that U2 loaned the U2 360 tour jet over the weekend so Coldplay could get to a show in Denmark: "In a superbly bizarre twist, the band have flown into their first stadium show of this tour on U2's plane. Apparently, our regular ride is misfiring. I believe that the big end's gone, or something like that. The easiest way to deal with this it seems, was to take U2's "360 Air" jet for a spin. They're doing UK shows right now, so it's just sat about doing nothing otherwise. I can confirm that, as one would imagine, those fellas truly travel in comfort and style. I'm writing this now on the flight out to Norway for today's show. Again, we're aboard 360 Air. As we walked across the tarmac to the plane there was a Ryanair flight boarding over the way. A few folks stopped on the steps to take photos of the U2 plane. Quite what they thought watching a bunch of scruffy roadies climb aboard I have no idea. I expect though, they were even more confused watching a complete lack of U2, but instead Coldplay cheerfully climbing the steps." That's what friends are for, isn't it? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.80.191
yannmaco:那可以改塗裝嗎XD 08/25 22:31
Nilthoron:借他們飛去丹麥可以順便宣傳一下360 tour啊科科 08/26 10:34
NEKObus:丹麥人跟挪威人:哭哭 這個leg都沒有我們 /___\ 08/29 03:26
Nilthoron:orz 08/29 08:22
※ 編輯: Nilthoron 來自: 61.227.81.38 (08/29 09:52)