看板 U2 關於我們 聯絡資訊
來自這篇新聞: http://www.u2gigs.com/article853.html Setlist: 1. Space Oddity / Even Better Than The Real Thing 2. I Will Follow 3. Get On Your Boots 4. Magnificent 5. Mysterious Ways 6. Elevation 7. Until The End Of The World / Where Have All The Flowers Gone? (snippet) 8. All I Want Is You 9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!) 10. You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (snippet) / Beautiful Day / Heart Of Gold (snippet) 11. Pride (In The Name Of Love) 12. Miss Sarajevo 13. Zooropa 14. City Of Blinding Lights 15. Vertigo / You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (snippet) 16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Psycho Killer (snippet) / Please (snippet) 17. Sunday Bloody Sunday 18. Scarlet 19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet) 20. Happy Birthday 21. One 22. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name 23. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me 24. With Or Without You --- Winnipeg演唱會 但最近比較被討論的新聞是 U2在這邊為Achtung Baby的重製版拍了一些影片 看來Yeves大哥等待已久的東西年底就會有消息啦!! 歌單後半的生日快樂歌是唱給國際特赦組織的 今年是他們成立五十周年 又 這場比較奇怪的是結尾曲居然是WWY,沒有唱Moment of Surrender 上次發生這樣的事是在澳洲布里斯班 但我記得當初是因為時間限制 這次不知道是怎麼了咧... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.22.217
Truman:我居然沒聽過Winnipeg這城市,google一下,發現很漂亮 06/01 00:56
Truman:U2對北美真的很好,巡迴超多城市,可是對亞洲沒有愛 06/01 00:56