看板 VinceCarter 關於我們 聯絡資訊
卡老大為何都沒有推特,噗浪,臉書之類的呢 官網Blog也更新的很慢 = = , 果然是半神 真是不食人間煙火啊 想知道他workout怎摸樣 都找不到..... ╮(╯◇╰)╭ 以下是最新的一篇文章 關於NJ籃球營的 VCYBA 2009 NJ Recap Posted: August 17th, 2009 Instilled in me at a very young age was to never give up or quit on anything that I start. Always hearing the voice of my mother saying, “Vince, if you start it you better finish it…”, I knew there was no question that I would have my 4th Annual Vince Carter Youth Basketball Academy-NJ; even though I no longer wear a jersey with Nets across my chest. Although there aren’t any contractual obligations to the Nets organization, I still felt the responsibility to hold my academy for the 170 kids that have been looking forward to this all summer. Truth be told, I think I look forward to my basketball academies more than the kids. LOL! Each day during camp, I found myself talking to my coaches about how respectful, intelligent, and hardworking the campers were. Their ability to follow directions with unbelievable enthusiasm definitely made this academy one to remember. What I look forward to most is observing behaviors and watching how they change from day one to day five. When a kid comes to camp not knowing anyone then leaves camp with twice as many friends from various walks of life, I feel we have done our job. The purpose of the VCYBA is to not only teach basketball fundamentals, but to also create lasting life skills. Incorporating an education station gives kids the opportunity to think outside of the box, which translates to intelligent ball players. Our goal is to ensure each participant leaves a more confident and well-rounded individual who is equipped to face life’s challenges. Was this my final academy in New Jersey…I don’t know the answer to this question, but I do know that I look forward to seeing you on Friday, October 30, 2009 when the Magic come to the IZOD Center. Remember, make sure you wear your camp T-shirt so I can see you. Enjoy the rest of your summer and I hope to see you again soon! “Two Claps…”← from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WY_AxCKSTg 2:42
‘Till then, VC http://www.vincecarter15.com/Blog_Inside.aspx?Id=23 看有沒有英文強者要幫翻,不然晚點就用我破爛的英文翻啦 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.170.244.178 ※ 編輯: badprince 來自: 118.170.244.178 (08/19 20:24)
edison1003:b大你翻吧 我英文不行... 08/19 23:17
detour:看完了 感謝提供! 08/20 00:12
clkdtm32:請問影片中的卡特體育中心在哪裡? 08/20 11:46
badprince:在VC的母校Mainland High School 08/20 12:56
badprince:我解釋一下 影片中的訓練營是在Orlando辦的 08/20 12:57
badprince:但是這篇文章是在說NJ訓練營 VC每年都會在這兩個地方辦 08/20 12:58
badprince:那個影片不是NJ訓練營的情況 我引用他是解釋"two claps" 08/20 13:00
badprince:是怎摸來的 08/20 13:00
badprince:啊勒 這篇文章不知道位蛇摸被官網刪掉了 囧" 08/20 15:37