看板 VinceCarter 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Do You Believe in Magic? Posted: August 20th, 2009 April 13th seems like it was just yesterday. Well, little did I know that may have been the last and final time I would suit up in a Nets uniform. Fast forward to July 31st, the final day of my basketball academy, that may have been my last and final time sitting in the corner locker of our practice facility that once read Vince Carter #15 on the name plate. Wow, what an unusual feeling it was on this final day of my basketball academy as I said my farewells to my campers and their families! On media day, I was asked how I feel about my new situation. Honestly speaking, I am still a bit sad, surprised, and excited all wrapped up into one. It takes some adjusting to finally be playing close to home and for a championship contender. 4月13號還宛如昨日,沒想到那會是我最後一次披上籃網戰袍出陣。快轉到七月31日, 我的籃球學院最後一天,那是我最後一次,坐在籃網訓練場更衣室角落;那個你曾經看 的到掛著 Vince Carter #15 名牌的地方。哇,這是多麼不同以往的感覺,在籃球學院 的最後一天, 當我向著我的學員和及其家人道別。 在媒體日,我被問到我對於新形勢 的感覺。老實說,我仍然有些傷感、驚訝、還有興奮,這些複雜的情感,在我心中混雜 著。我需要一些調整去準備為家鄉出戰,爭奪總冠軍。 However, coming back to New Jersey for camp was an easy decision. My obligation was to the kids and there was no way I could let them down by cancelling my academy. I am very thankful that my relationship with the Nets organization ended on a positive note and there are no hard feelings coming from both parties. They could have easily stopped me from having my academy, but they welcomed me back to finish what I committed to. 然而,回來紐澤西開辦籃球營仍然是容易的決定。這是我對於這些孩子的責任,我沒辦法 讓他們失望。我很感謝我與籃網之間結束時仍然有正面積極的溝通,並且雙方並沒有感到 任何不快。他們可以很容易的就停辦我的籃球學院,但她們仍然歡迎我回來完成我的承諾 Of course, I will miss the good times, but will always support my old teammates regardless if I’m on the team or not. I consider everyone friends, and as true friends do, we want each other to succeed. 當然,我會懷念以前在這度過的美好時光,並且會幫助我的前隊友無論我是否還在這支 球隊。我把這裡的每個人都當成朋友,並且作為真正的朋友,我們都希望彼此能成功。 I thank everyone for his/her continued support while in NJ, and I hope the support continues as the next chapter unfolds in Orlando. The preparation and work have begun, and I am excited to have newfound opportunities that many believe disappeared. 我感謝各位,當在紐澤西時給我的持續支持;當我在奧蘭多展開生涯的新篇章,希望大家 能繼續支持我。開季的準備工作已經開始了,我感到很興奮能擁有這個奪冠的新契機,這 很多人還以為己經無望的。 Do you believe in Magic? Many thanks, VC ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ http://www.vincecarter15.com/Blog_Inside.aspx?Id=24 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.224.123.116 ※ 編輯: badprince 來自: 125.224.123.116 (08/21 10:50)
badprince:Yes,I do. 08/21 10:52
Shiva:推!感性發言! 08/21 21:28
yoyo128128:Yes! 08/22 00:48
badprince:一千P誠徵翻譯~ http://tinyurl.com/ksqopc 09/09 18:18
badprince:沒人要幫翻啊 ~"~ P&R 後面接的/single 或 double 09/11 14:33
badprince:有人知道是什摸意思嗎 09/11 14:34
vc15mvp:↑最新的文章,有些字不會翻,交給厲害的版友啦 09/11 15:39