看板 VoIP 關於我們 聯絡資訊
關於 Skype Day gift.. 其實是skype公司系統搞錯了.. 以下是技術支援的回信.. Hello *********, Thank you for contacting Skype Support. On SkypeOut Gift Days you will find a "Get a free Skype gift" button on your account page. Unfortunately we encontered a technical error, when customers got the notice for the Gift Day after the campaign had already ended. This promotion was active only for a SkypeOut Gift Day in the period between February 14th 2006 and March 30th 2006. For more information please go: http://www.skype.com/campaigns/freeskypedays/index_freeday.html I wish that every day could be a Gift Day for our customers, but unfortunately this is not possible. Please stay tuned as certanly we will have more Gift Days coming in different locations, we will send you also a notice to let you know when is the day to get our little gift, to make sure that you won't miss it. Once again I sincerely apologize for the confusion and inconveneinces. Regards, Katri Customer Support NOTICE: This communication contains privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any Attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. --- Original Message --- From: Sasha <*********@gmail.com> Received: 5/3/2006 3:26:50 PM GMT Standard Time (GMT - 0:00 ) To: [email protected] Subject: GQW: Skype Day gift Name: ********* Skype Name: ********* E-mail: *********@gmail.com Subject: Skype Day gift Message: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- It is said,it's Skype Gift Day today. and I want to get the gift today. 10 minutes free call of Skype out. but I can't get it. what's the problem ? it's still 2300 here. what's wrong ? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Skype Version: Traditional Chinese Browser: Mozilla/4.1 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.2; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.2) IP address: ***.***.***.*** Department: Technical Problems ------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number! ------ <<#******-******#>> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.87.145.122