※ 引述《rachmaninoff (小美妮)》之銘言:
: Dear Shuni,
親愛的shuni
: Hi again! How are you? I'm really excited myself, because you know what?
再次和你說嗨!你好嗎?我真的很興奮,因為什麼你知道嗎?
: I just got into our "SUPER614" class board (is this how you call it? I
我剛剛進了super614的班版(你們是這樣稱呼它的嗎?
: know, sounds strange in English...)!!! I was really happy when I finally
我知道,但是從英文聽起來有點怪怪的....)!!!當我終於找到的時候我真的很高興
: found it. Thank you for sending me the telnet address. I heard about it
謝謝你寄給我telnet連線的位置。我很久以前就聽說有這個版,
: long time ago, and I tried to connect to it, but believe me, it's really
我也嘗試連上他,但是相信我,
: really slow because you guys are just too far away! But anyways, I just
因為你們真的太遠了,所以連上你們真的很慢!但是無論如何,
: gave it a try again, and I eventually found your board. (It's listed as
我剛剛再試了一次,最後我找到了你們的版。
: 4 hundred something in all of the boards, and imagine that I had to go
(這個版列在第四百多個版,想向一下我要
: over all of them one by one...) And I saw my letter post there! Wow!
一頁一頁到那裡...)然後我看到我的信post在版上! 挖靠!
(室友建議翻譯)
: That looks great! Thank you so much! And please post this one for me,
這樣挺好的!真的很謝謝你!也請你幫我也把這封信po在版上。
: too. I really want to say Hi to everybody, but since the speed is so
我真的很想和大家問好,但是基於速度真的太慢了,
: slow, I won't bother to register in the site right now. It would be much
我不打算現在在這個站註冊。
: more convenient for us to send email to each other, because the time log
我們若是互通e-mail我想是方便多了,因為台北和多倫多時差13個小時
: between Taipei and Toronto is 13 hours, and as I've told you, it takes
再加上我先前和你說的,
: too long to connect to that site and to change a page. I will be very
要連上那個站換頁要花費太多的時間了。
: happy if I get letters from any of you! Thanks to email so we can get in
我很樂於收到你們當中任何一位的信喔!真是要感謝email的發明讓我們可以
: touch again so easily, don't you think? But please forgive me for not
這麼容易的再次聯絡,你們不這樣覺得嗎?但是請原諒我沒有
: "practising" my Chinese... I'm too slow on that... But Chinese letters
「練習」我的中文打字....我打字真的很慢....但是
: are all welcome!
我很樂於收到中文信的!(是這樣翻嗎?)
: Gail is 維倫... I wanna tell her that I miss her very much, and she
gail是維倫...我想要告訴他我很想他,
: always has a very special place in my heart. Do you know if she has an
他總是在我的心裡佔有很特別的地位。你知道他有email嗎?
: email address? And do you know anybody's?
你知道其它的人的嗎?
: >ps:聽說........妳有八卦........................
: Wah! How do you know that?? You're right... My "special someone" is a
挖哩勒!你怎麼知道的??被你說對了....我的「阿那達」
: Canadian, though... I'm in the last year of high school... *^_^* I came
是加拿大人,雖然...我讀到了高中的的最後一年....*^_^*
: here to begin with grade 12, and now I'm in grade 13. I've got to
我來這裡從12年級開始讀,現在我讀13年級。
: practise my English before entering university, so I decided to stay in
我必須在進入大學之前練習我的英文,所以我決定
: high school for two more years. That's why I'm still "fooling around"
在高中多待兩年。這是為什麼我仍在這裡「英英美代子」
: here, haha... I'm going to University of Toronto this September. I don't
,哈哈....我今年九月將要進入多倫多的大學。
: have to choose my major till the second year. I haven't decided yet,
在第二年之前我還不用選系。我也還沒決定,
: though, maybe math or biology. That sounds great that you're in music.
不過呢,應該是數學或是生物吧。聽你念音樂很炫的樣子。
: You must be really good at it! What is your majoy instrument?
想必你一定是真的很在行!你是主修什麼樂器啊?
: It's been sooo loooong since we talked last time. We have lots of
距離上次我們聊天真的已經過了很很很久了。
: catching-up to do. I hope I can see you and other people again soon! And
我們有太多這段時間發生的事可以聊了。我希望我能快點見到你和其它的人!
: I hope you're all doing very well! 我們都是西門 614 的才子才女唷!
希望你們都過得很好!我們都是西門614的才子才女唷!
: Love,
愛你們的,
: Katey :)
冠廷
--
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
How do you explain...
...to someone who has never been here,feelings which seem quite normal.