看板 Waa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
詞、曲、演奏:Maxinilian Hecker You were so dark when we met Now you're as light as my deathbed And though you speak like a fiend You just sing like an angel I'm not longing to hold I'm not craving to touch you I'm just blissful to be In the same space that you're in I don't know why my grace is leaving I don't know what your face is meaning Often enough I bore your aching Hoping to learn that you were faking I don't know why my trace is leaving I don't know what your face is meaning Often enough you bore my sorrow Hoping to catch a tear to borrow I will be heading for your rocks And trying ti melt down the hardness of you soul Of your soul I was so light when we met Now I'm as dark as your deathbed And I will never be In the same space that you're in I don't know why my grace is leaving I don't know what your face is meaning Often enough I bore your aching Hoping to learn that you were faking I don't know why my trace is leaving I don't know what your face is meaning Often enough you bore my sorrow Hoping to catch a tear to borrow I will be heading for your rocks And trying ti melt down the hardness of you soul Of your soul I was so light when we met Now I'm as dark as your deathbed And I will never be In the same space that you're in -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.137.88