看板 Warfare 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《phoebeco (bubububu)》之銘言: : 我是注意到一些西方人的關于這個傳聞的觀點,看到最早提到這一點的是這篇 : 1941年The American Journal of Philology上的 the American Journal of Philology? What is Philology? Philology is the study of literary texts and of written records, the establishment of their authenticity and their original form, and the determination of their meaning. It is nothing to do with historical authenticity. By the way, who is the author? If you want to list academic resource, you should: 1, Check the resource and find the right journal. 2, Check the author's background. 3, Check the date of the resource and author's related works. 4, Check the critiques of that document because it is not every document on the academic journal are correct. You failed the step one and I do not think you do the step two. : 晚一些的,在Journal of Roman Archaeology上有這一篇The Roman Army in the East : 也有提到。 I would like to know that document and please post on it. I think I read a document with same title in this journal before but it is talking about the Roman legionary organization in the Roman Asian provences during the 1st and 2nd Century. -- http://gps.wolflord.com/ 歡迎大家參觀 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.217.71.223