看板 WesternMusic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
原文網址:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21273568 Calvin Harris連續兩年成為英國單曲榜上最成功的作曲者。 他的作品包括Cheryl Cole的Call My Name以及Rihanna的We Found Love, 以及許多自己的歌曲,都獲得極大的成功。 Music Week雜誌表示,在整理這份排名時,他和第二名的Sia之間有蠻大的 差距;Billboard雜誌亦將Harris列為美國2012年最成功的作曲者。 他的作品Let's Go, We'll Be Coming Back以及Sweet Nothing在大西洋 兩岸都得到好成績。 第二名的Sia的作品則包括David Guetta的Titanium, Flo Rida的Wild Ones 以及Rihanna的Diamonds;第三名為Fun,以We Are Young這首歌取得佳績; 和Nicki Minaj, One Direction等合作的瑞典作曲家Carl Falk及Rami Yacoub 排在第四位;Coldplay則排在第五。 其他進入前十位的包括瑞典的Shellback,和Maroon 5以及Taylor Swift合作; 另外還有Gotye以及Psy,代表歌曲分別為Somebody That I Used To Know以及 Gangnam Style。 榜上這些作曲家來自不同國家,也顯示熱門歌曲能夠在任何地方被創作出來。 MOST SUCCESSFUL SONGWRITERS OF 2012 - UK SINGLES CHART 1. Calvin Harris 2. Sia Furler 3. Fun 4. Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub 5. Coldplay Source: Music Week research/Official Charts Company data Calvin Harris named top hitmaker Calvin Harris has been named the most successful songwriter in the UK singles chart for the second year in a row. Harris wrote such songs as Call My Name by Cheryl Cole and Rihanna's We Found Love, which were big sellers in 2012, as well as a string of his own hits. Music Week magazine compiled the list and said there was "a sizable gap" between Harris and Australian singer Sia Furler, who was in second place. Billboard magazine also named Harris the top songwriter in the US in 2012. Harris, a Scottish singer, producer and writer, enjoyed success on both sides of the Atlantic with his tracks Let's Go, featuring Ne-Yo, We'll Be Coming Back, featuring Example, and Sweet Nothing with Florence Welch. On the UK list, Sia Furler came second thanks to her appearances on a number of massive hits, including David Guetta's Titanium, Flo Rida's Wild Ones and Rihanna's Diamonds. New York band Fun, who had success with their hit We Are Young, were third. Swedish pair Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub, who collaborated on big singles by Nicki Minaj and One Direction, were ranked fourth, while British band Coldplay were fifth. The rest of the top 10 included Sweden's Shellback, who had credits on tracks by Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift; Australian-Belgian singer Gotye, who scored the year's best-selling hit with Somebody That I Used To Know; and South Korea's Psy, whose Gangnam Style became a phenomenon in 2012. Music Week head of business analysis Paul Williams said: "The mix of so many different nationalities in the top 10 further shows how geographically diverse hit writing has become, with a number one song able to emerge now from virtually anywhere." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.176.109.212 ※ 編輯: Eeli2008 來自: 180.176.109.212 (02/01 21:13)
mflo365881:We'll Be Coming Back超好聽@@" 02/01 22:13
ayuELT:Calvin Harris這兩年真的頗猛 02/01 23:06
baopig:推Sia T.T 02/02 02:47
abby14:Calvin Harris的歌都很好聽!!! 02/02 12:55
Maicon:超愛We'll Be Coming Back!加上Example的嗓音真是太讚了!!! 02/02 15:27
Maicon:Calvin Harris和Sia的歌都很讚! 02/02 15:28
KerryKing:推 超愛前三名 02/02 23:25
alberten:Calvin Harris 跟 Swedish House Mafia是我惟二愛的電音 02/03 12:07
braveshsu:推Calvin Harris跟Sia Furler 02/06 01:42