看板 WesternMusic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
純分享,首PO歡迎指教。 亦有FB筆記版本:http://tinyurl.com/d27b7up #1 Chris Hadfield and Barenaked Ladies - I.S.S. >歌曲連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvAnfi8WpVE
加拿大太空人Chris Hadfield,與Barenaked Ladies樂團的Ed Robertson合唱,I.S.S. 歌名釋義為"Is Somebody Singing",縮寫亦指他工作的國際太空站 (International Space Sataion)。 表演這首歌的Hadfield 同時也是全世界第一位地球宇宙連線演唱的歌手。 On solid fuel and wires 備好固態燃料和天線 Turn the key and the light the fires 轉開鑰匙、燈光與火焰 We’re leaving Earth today 我們今天就要離開地球 The rockets burning bright 火箭耀眼發光 We’ll soon be out of sight 我們即將消失於視野中 And orbiting in space 並在宇宙中軌道運行 Pushed back in my seat 將座椅後推 Look out my window 望向窗外 There goes home 家越離越遠 That ball of shiny blue 那閃耀的藍色球體 Houses everybody anybody ever knew 每個人都熟悉的家園 So sing your song I’m listening out where stars are glistening 所以唱吧 我正 在群星閃爍的地方側耳傾聽 I can hear your voices bouncing off the moon 我可以聽到你的聲音經由月球表面反 射回響 If you could see our Nation from the international space station 如果你可以從 國際太空站望見我們的國家 You’d know why I want to get back soon (get back soon) 你就會了解我為何如此迫 切地渴望歸去 Eighteen thousand miles an hour 每小時一萬八千英哩 Fueled by science and solar power 太陽能和科學做為能源 The oceans racing past 海水返潮 At half a thousand tons 在500噸的時刻 Ninety minutes Moon to Sun 當月亮離太陽90分鐘 A bullet can’t go half this fast 一顆子彈的擊發也無法到達這樣的速度 (這一段我不太懂, 歡迎指教) Floating from my seat 從位上飄起 Look out my window 望向窗外 There goes Home (There goes home) 家越離越遠 That brilliant ball of blue 那耀眼的藍色球體 Is where I’m from, and also where I’m going to 既是我來之所亦是我歸之處 So sing your song I’m listening out where stars are glistening 所以唱吧 我正 在群星閃爍的地方側耳傾聽 I can hear your voices bouncing off the moon 我可以聽到你的聲音經由月球表面反 射回響 If you could see our Nation from the international space station 如果你可以從 國際太空站望見我們的國家 You’d know why I want to get back soon (get back soon) 你就會了解我為何如此迫 切地渴望歸去 All back and white just fades to grey 所有黑與白都褪成灰 Where the sunrises sixteen times a day 在那個每天日出16次的地方 You can’t make out borders from up here 你無法在那上頭劃清疆界 Just a spinning ball within a tiny atmosphere (atmosphere) 所見只是一顆旋轉的 球和微小的大氣層 Pushed back in my seat 將座椅後推Look out my window 望向窗外 Here comes home (ho-ho-home) 我即將返家 What once was fueled by fear 曾幾何時以恐懼為驅動 Now has fifteen Nation orbiting together here. 現在已有15個國家一同在軌道上運 行 So sing your song I’m listening out where stars are glistening 所以唱吧 我正 在群星閃爍的地方側耳傾聽 I can hear your voices bouncing off the moon 我可以聽到你的聲音經由月球表面反 射回響 If you could see our Nation from the international space station 如果你可以從 國際太空站望見我們的國家 You’d know why I want to get back soon (get back soon) 你就會了解我為何如此迫 切地渴望歸去 You’d know why I want to get back soon (getting back to you) 你知道我不久之後 即將歸去 (回到你身邊) *4 #2 David Bowie - Space Oddity (Chris Hadfield Cover) >歌曲連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo
1959年出生,1995年開始執行太空任務的Chris Hadfield,在離開ISS前特別在太空中錄 製了最後一隻MV,翻唱David Bowie 1969年發行之名曲。 David Bowie受Stanley Kubrick之1968年電影'2001: A Space Odyssey'啟發,寫下這首 歌,同年1969年阿波羅11號登月,美國的太空熱情與樂觀氣氛高漲。直到今天太空活動對 大眾已經不是陌生的事物,卻仍充滿吸引力令人為之嚮往。 註:Chris Hadfield翻唱版本歌詞略有不同。 Ground control to major Tom 地面控制中心呼叫Tom少校 Ground control to major Tom 地面控制中心呼叫Tom少校 Take your protein pills and put your helmet on 服下你的蛋白質錠並帶上你的安全 帽 (Ten) Ground control (Nine) to major Tom (Eight) (10) 地面控制中心 (9) 呼叫Tom 少校 (8) (Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four) (7,6) 開始倒數 (5),引擎啟動 (4) (Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with you (3 ,2) 檢查燃燒 (1),願神之愛 (升空) 與你同在 This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade 地面控制中心 呼叫Tom少校,你確實盡力且合格 And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear 報紙都想知道你穿哪家的襯衫 Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare 現在是時候彈射逃生艙,如果你敢 挑戰 This is major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door 這裡是Tom少 校呼叫地面控制中心,我正踏出門 And I'm floating in a most peculiar way 並且正在以特立獨行的方式飄浮 And the stars look very different today 今天的星星都看起來特別奇怪 Here am I sitting in a tin can far above the world 我正坐在這遠離世界的罐頭之 中 Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do 地球湛藍而我沒事好做 Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still 即使經過了 10萬英哩遠,我仍感到非常平靜 And I think my spaceship knows which way to go 我想我的太空梭知道該前往何方 Tell my wife I love her very much, she knows 告訴妻子我非常愛她,而她了解 Ground control to major Tom, your circuits dead, there's something wrong 地面 控制中心呼叫Tom少校,你的軌道繞行已中止,某些地方出了錯 Can you hear me, major Tom? 你能聽見我嗎,Tom少校? Can you hear me, major Tom? 你能聽見我嗎,Tom少校? Can you hear me, major Tom? 你能聽見我嗎,Tom少校? Can you... 你能... Here am I sitting in my tin can far above the Moon 我正坐在這遠離月球的罐頭之 中 Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do 地球湛藍而我沒事好做 最後訊號斷了,太空人孤身一人漂流在宇宙中,這是個非常寂寞且逐漸耗盡希望的故事。 #0 Chris Hadfield 在太空中錄製的小知識節目也很有教育意義,親身示範讓觀眾得以一窺 太空人的生活。 >加拿大太空署頻道連結: http://www.youtube.com/user/canadianspaceagency/videos?view=0 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.162.251 ※ 編輯: tearslibrary 來自: 114.45.162.251 (05/14 21:56)
walkpeople:第一首滿喜歡的 05/16 23:58
OHaiYo:推 05/18 06:56