看板 WesternMusic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Jason Derulo, Meghan Trainor, Juanes, Pink, Mary J. Blige, Selena Gomez, Britney Spears 等 24組歌手獻唱給奧蘭多槍擊事情的紀念單曲 由 Justin Tranter製作 歌曲義賣所得會給受害者家屬作為醫療、諮詢或教育經費用。 “Hands” - A Song for Orlando https://youtu.be/E3SKR1VMxTM
歌詞如下,大家可以聽聲辨人一下 XD "Hands" By Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter and BloodPop Can hold a gun And hold your heart Can put out fires And make 'em start Skin and bones And flesh and blood With all this nerve How did we get this numb Cus they can hurt Or they can heal They can give back Or they can steal They can break the world Or they can change it too CHORUS Ooh hands Hands Woooo hands Oh hands Cus they can love Or they can take They can fight up Until they save They can break the world They can change it too Ooh hands Doesn't matter Who you love All that matters Is you love I've been watching news And seeing all this hate Tell me is it wrong To want a little change They can hurt Or they can heal They can give back Or they can steal They can break the world Or they can change it too CHORUS Ooh hands Hands Woooo hands Oh hands Cus they can love Or they can take They can fight up Until they save They can break the world They can change it too Ooh hands BRIDGE If a million hands can build a wall A million hands can break it down If a million hands can build a wall A million hands can break it down Ooooh Can hold a gun And hold your heart Can put out fires And make 'em start I've been watching news And seeing all this hate Tell me is it wrong To want a little change CHORUS Ooh hands Hands Woooo hands Oh hands Cus they can love Or they can take They can fight up Until they save They can break the world They can change it too Ooh hands BRIDGE If a million hands can build a wall a million hands can break it down If a million hands can build a wall a million hands can break it down Ooooh -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 117.19.176.245 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Britney/M.1467786368.A.C31.html ※ 編輯: Rfed (117.19.176.245), 07/06/2016 14:26:37 ※ 編輯: Rfed (117.19.176.245), 07/06/2016 14:27:29
aa8351489: britney spears!!!! 07/06 19:41
abby841023: 好聽欸 07/06 22:09
GSWarrior: 好聽!! 07/07 03:57
akizukichise: 超好聽,聽到Britney唱第一句就立馬買了 07/07 14:53
leecherry: 很好聽!歌詞也很棒 07/08 10:34