看板 Whitney 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Prediction for 10 biggest albums of 2008 Lead by Ronnie Morris Here are my predictions for the 10 biggest albums of 2008. I EXPECT all of these albums to have first-week sales of over 300,000, with some closing in on 1 million. These albums have the potential to turn the music industry around. I expect all of these releases to go at least 3 x Plainum in the US, with Worldwide sales of over 5 million each. 1- Whitney Houston (has to be the most highly anticipated album in history. The buzz is deafening. I'm betting on a million-selling first week with good promo and lead single) 2- Shania Twain (her fans are very loyal, and country sells, especially when sung by Shania) 3- Eminem (rap's biggest living icon can easily do a million the first week, with a good lead single) 4- Usher (first single already #1, coming off of Confessions...a no-brainer) 5- Michael Jackson ( forever the king of pop. When he drops it will be HUGE.) 6- Mariah Carey (depends on how strong her second single is, but her second single is traditionally huge, so I'll bet on her). 7- Beyonce (expanding her already huge fanbase to the techno realm) 8- Christina Aguilera (fans eager for her first purposely mainstream album since Stripped) 9- Norah Jones (what can I say...a lock for huge sales) 10- Dido (appeals to a huge demographic, and her following is still CD-crazy) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.86.170.65
lostseal:十萬張!! 有可能嗎?? 03/09 20:25
nikiliu:國外的瘋的比我們還厲害--我們只敢期盼不敢幻想(菸~_) 03/09 21:59
superdy:瘋了瘋了瘋了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 03/10 01:20
leechuan:有夢最美 03/10 17:52
lostseal:夢很久了XD 03/10 18:13