看板 Whitney 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《superdy (★ㄎㄎㄎ)》之銘言: : Oprah Interviews Whitney Houston : Take the Quiz! : Whitney Houston's voice is unmistakable—but how well do you know : the woman behind the music? Test your Whitney knowledge! : http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090831-tows-whitney-houston : 1. Whitney is from a musical family. Who is her mother? a : a. Cissy Houston : 2. Which legendary music producer signed Whitney to her first album? c : a. Rick Rubin : b. Tommy Mottola : c. Clive Davis : d. David Foster : 3. What was Whitney's first number one hit? : a. "You Give Good Love" a : b. "Saving All My Love for You" : c. "Thinking About You" : d. "How Will I Know" : 4. How many consecutive number one hits did Whitney have on the : Billboard Hot 100? : a. Three : b. Five : c. Seven c : d. Nine : 5. Which event used "One Moment in Time" as its theme song? : a. Super Bowl XXV : b. Super Bowl XXVIII : c. The 1988 Summer Olympics c d. The 1992 Winter Olympics : 6. In 1991, Whitney brought down the house with her rendition of : "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Super Bowl XXV. Which city was : the game played in? : a. Buffalo : b. Los Angeles b : c. Dallas : d. Tampa : 7. In which film did Whitney make her motion picture debut? : a. Rogers & Hammerstein's Cinderella a : b. The Preacher's Wife : c. The Prince of Egypt : d. The Bodyguard : 8. Which character did Whitney play in Rodgers and Hammerstein's : Cinderella, a 1997 Wonderful World of Disney movie? : a. Cinderella : b. The Fairy Godmother b : c. The Wicked Stepmother : d. The Queen : 9. Who has not recorded a duet with Whitney Houston? : a. Mariah Carey : b. Jermaine Jackson : c. Beyoncé c : d. Enrique Iglesias : 10. How many Grammys has Whitney won? : a. 5 : b. 6 : c. 7 c : d. 8 : 11. On which song did Whitney's daughter make her singing debut? : a. "Little Drummer Boy" : b. "My Love Is Your Love" b : c. "Who Would Imagine a King" : d. "You Light Up My Life" : 12. What is the name of Whitney's new album? : a. I Look to You : b. Better Than Ever : c. Like I Never Left : d. A Song for You a -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.130.189.13
weichlai:Whitney的美國第1首冠軍單曲不是"SAMLFY"嗎? 09/04 12:28
lostseal:我記得那是一張雙單曲耶 是我記錯了嗎? 答案啦(伸) 09/04 13:17
orangepekoe:是SAMLFY!雙單曲是指第一張YGGL/ATO吧。 09/04 14:45
Raul303:題意不清啦 他又沒說是哪個榜 YGGL是R&B冠軍阿 09/04 15:37
superdy:=.=||| 09/04 16:15
sunshineseed:第七題為什麼是A? 09/04 20:16
lostseal:第一次演電影就是終極保鑣嗎? 09/04 22:08
tenoe:應該是喔。Cinderella是1997年的事情。 09/04 23:32
orangepekoe:對,答案是終極保鏢才對 09/05 00:10