看板 Whitney 關於我們 聯絡資訊
'Django,' 'Beasts of Southern Wild' up for Image Award   Dec 11 (Reuters) 路透 ……Bruno Mars and Alicia Keys won multiple nominations in music categories, while late pop greats Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston were nominated respectively for the 25th anniversary edition of album "Bad," and greatest hits compilation "I Will Always Love You; The Best of Whitney Houston." The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, founded in 1909, is the oldest and largest civil rights organization in the United States. The 44th Image Awards will be handed out a ceremony in Los Angeles on Feb. 1. http://www.naacpimageawards.net/ Outstanding Song ‧ "Be Mine for Christmas" - KEM (Universal Motown) ‧ "Glorify the King" - KEM (Universal Motown) ‧ "I Look To You" - Whitney Houston and R. Kelly (RCA Records) ‧ "Locked Out Of Heaven" - Bruno Mars (Atlantic) ‧ "You're On My Mind" - KEM (Universal Motown) Outstanding Album ‧ "Bad - 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition" - Michael Jackson (Legacy / Epic) ‧ "Girl On Fire" - Alicia Keys (RCA Records) ‧ "I Will Always Love You: The Best Of Whitney Houston" - Whitney Houston (RCA Records) ‧ "On the Shoulders of Giants - The Soundtrack" - Chuck D, Will.i.am, Herbie Hancock, Nikki Yannofsky (Iconomy Multi-Media & Entertainment ) ‧ "Perfectly Imperfect" - Elle Varner (MBK / RCA) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.34.193