看板 WorldCup 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://tinyurl.com/2wpqa2j goal.com Fabio Capello reveals how offer of pre-match beer calmed England's nerves before Slovenia victory England manager Fabio Capello used slightly unusual methods when it came to easing the pressure on his players ahead of Wednesday's make or break encounter with Slovenia. The Three Lions stars looked a lot more relaxed than they had in their previous encounters at the tournament and the Italian claims that alcohol played its part. "They were allowed to drink beer before the game, you can ask them," Capello told reporters. "It's true. I changed something and used my imagination." Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard though confirmed that the players may have decided an abstemious approach to things was best. "The offer was there, but I'm not sure anyone took him up on it," the midfielder told reporters. "A lot has been made about the boredom in the hotel, but you can't come away for a month and live like a monk. The manager is aware of that. "Sometimes those things are on offer and it's up to you if you take them. You might have one or two beers – you don't have to have 10." It was the physical effort sustained by his players throughout the 1-0 victory over the Slovenians that particularly pleased Capello though. "The quality of the players is really good but we improved a lot, physically, today. We ran a lot, pressed a lot and won the ball back really well," he said. "We played well in this game and that was important. We had to win here, and we did. We played with the spirit we'd lost in the first two games in the group and could have scored a second goal. Because we didn't, we suffered in the last few minutes – it's always possible you might draw or lose a game like that unfairly – but I am pleased." more details see the url -- 簡單來說 賽前卡佩羅允許英格蘭球員喝點啤酒 讓他們更放鬆 (?) Lampard表示是真的 不過不見得每個人都有喜歡這份賽前的驚喜 (路人: 這哪招???) lol. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.177.39.152
paso:女王鄭大世:我想射門 06/24 16:31