看板 X-Japan 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Recent posting and announcements from TOSHI and Healing World 星期六, 十月 31, 2009 Recent posting and announcements from TOSHI and Healing World 目前心情: 多謝 Posted by TOSHI on Oct. 24 Thank you for your concerns about me. I am resting now because of intercostal neuralgia. For these 10 and several years till now, I have been suffering from false fabrications by vicious lawyers, reporters and those who have come to me trying to exploit me, and have been bashed by the media. I feel so painful to see my dear wife, WANKU and my colleagues and the children who once were taken away due to a suspicion of child abuse by us are suffering so much. That's the reason why I am suffering from this bodily pain. Even the court believed the lies and false reports of those malicious people, and they have made crazy judgements. That's too awful! How come such unjust and dirty things are going on?! I went to a trial recently, and I felt so painful in my heart on the spot to see my dear friends were having a hard time there. It was so cruel, so painful. I will never forgive those vicious fellows who make use of the media and trick me with every frame-ups. Very sorry that I cannot go and see you Let me apologize to have troubled you, but I will rest enough and go and see you soon. Bye for now! Announcement posted by TOSHI on Oct.30 I deeply apologize that I have caused you a lot of troubles and concerns. I need to take a rest now as I am in poor health due to a severe intercostal neuralgia and a loss of my voice. I will surely come back in the near future. I look forward to seeing you again soon! TOSHI ----------------------------- TOSHI has fallen ill and he needs a long medical care. This comes from a severe stress from long lasting slanders which MASAYA and WANKU are also receiving over the years. During TOSHI's absence instead, we will hold concerts by WANKU and concerts and lectures by MASAYA all over Japan and video concerts by TOSHI. We also provide the CDs and will release new DVDs soon. We will positively move on and support TOSHI even if we are made fool of or are laughed at. We would appreciate your continuing support. Healing World public relations -- █◢◣◣◢██◣ ◢██◣◢◢█◣◢██◣ █◣◢█ ▄▄ █████◤◢█ █◤◢████◤█◤◢█ ◥██◤ ███████◤ █◢███◤ ███◤ ◢██◣ φfog ◥◤◥◤◥▆▆◤ ◥█◤◤◥▍ ◥▆▆◤ █◤◥█ X-JAPAN 台灣公演 @ 2010.XX.XX 乎乾啦之夜 http://0rz.tw/6b4cm ══φluh4 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.122.116.71
jaychou3411:虐童事件的毀謗讓偷許很痛苦... 11/01 09:55
vanillAYU:麥摳事件重演?ˊ ˋ 11/02 00:33