看板 X-Japan 關於我們 聯絡資訊
作者 eternity (exam-phobia) 看板 eternity 標題 "ORGASM" CHINESE TRANSLATION 時間 Tue Mar 31 19:08:00 1998 ─────────────────────────────────────── 本首曲子收錄於X-JAPAN"LIVE LIVE LIVE EXTRA" 聽寫者不明, 不過我有稍微改一些看起來怪怪的部份 原始出處來自土撥村yxl貼的文章 ============================================================================= ORGASM Lyrics / 白鳥瞳(?), Music / YOSHIKI Chinese translation / eternity Shivering trembling from the thought of facing tomorrow 自面對明日的思緒中不停顫抖 Ice cold heart is a wall standing in my way 冰冷的心是一座在我的道路上阻撓我的牆 Desperate and thirsty with the desire for 對於為了你生存的生命之舉動.熱情 The action and passion of the life you live 的慾望感到絕望而渴求 Garments of lies disguising yourself 掩藏著你自己的謊言衣飾 will drag you down never reach out for the sky 將會把你拖入那不曾抵達的天堂 Strapped and bound down to the ground by vanity 被虛幻所束縛與綁在地上 Rushing in me there's the blood screaming to be 吶喊著自由的血在我內心衝撞 The pleasure of mind that is strapped in the chains 被鎖鏈緊縛的心靈快感 is always on guard for your words to me 總是防守著你對我的話語 Dancing in a land without any hope 在絕望的陸地上狂舞 Is no way to break the cage of time 難道沒有可以毀壞這時間之籠的方法嗎? Get to orgasm Get to orgasm 開始邁入高潮階段 Let your body free 讓你的軀體解放吧! Get to orgasm Get to orgasm 開始進入高潮時期 Try to get your dream 試著獲得屬於你的夢吧! -- ※ Origin: 網際新世界 ◆ From: eternity -- 等會等會 好像不太對喔.... 來自: 水晶土撥城fupc8.cis.nctu.edu.twpc080033.ccl.it 上站