看板 X-files 關於我們 聯絡資訊
大家很高興看到 XF2 的拍片照... 但是怎沒看到我們最愛的 Gillian 呢?! 她人到底在哪?! 原來 Gillian 跟本還沒到溫哥華拍片... 她今天才要離開倫敦 要去印度... 我猜 Gillian 可能要去印度度假吧... 度完假後就要來溫哥華拍片了... 以下是 Gillian 給 fans 們的留言.. 來自 GA 官方站: http://tinyurl.com/yqd4yx Greetings from Gillian Posted at 3:03 PM (PST) on Friday, December 14, 2007 Okay, so I'm in the Virgin Lounge at Heathrow on our way to India and we all have colds and on antibiotics and have more luggage than a family of six. Have to say there are worse places in the world to be biding time. There was snow today in London. Light, white, and wispy. Not ready for India. It's going to slap me in the face and hard I think. All the doing. Fact: it took 17 hours to get my hair from Boogie red to XF red. 17 hours on my butt. Impossible to imagine for most people who know me. But true. Anyway, enough doing. Time for sun and books and mindlessness. But for now my mind is full of all of you and wishing all you supporters of me out there a very very merry and a happy happy happy new. And I guess I'll be seeing a couple of y'all up in the snow! Till soon, G. 看來我們要看 DD/GA 在一起的照片.. 可能要再等一陣子了.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.86.110.225 ※ 編輯: SpookyAnne 來自: 24.86.110.225 (12/15 06:54)