看板 X-files 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://dvd.ign.com/articles/937/937217p1.html 因為DVD發行跟Californication訪問DD 其中有一段剛好跟之前版上的討論有點關係^^ IGN: It's rare that a TV show ever comes back after its final episode, but science and culture have changed considerably since the X-Files went off the air. Could you ever envision returning with a revamped version of the show, especially considering that the original series finale left so much open? DUCHOVNY: With me in it? No, probably not…For me to take it back to the serious, series grind of the ten-month, twenty-two episode structure, I just can't imagine in this stage of my career or my life, committing that kind of time and energy away from my family. I definitely see a place for the show. I can see the Next Generation. Maybe they can come visit me every now and then and I could give them some sage advice, but I'd love to just continue to do an X-Files movie every now and then. 重拍或再改編是不可能 DD說M&S變成下一代的顧問也許可行 不過我也比較希望看到穆德史卡利自己的故事啦 就算M&S老了 我還是最愛MSR (趁亂告白 XD) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.20.242.134