看板 X-files 關於我們 聯絡資訊
之前看IWTB的時候,都好好奇為什麼Mulder為什麼不跟Scully一起住。 住在那種,前不著村,後不著店的 鄉下地方!? 昨天看了第四季的Home之後,才突然發現,Mulder有說過這些話。 MULDER: Smell that. (Scully smells the ball.) It's perfume. Eau de ball. God, this brings back a lot of memories. My sister... all day pick-up games out on the vineyard, ride your bikes down to the beach, eat bologna sandwiches. Only place you had to be on time was home for dinner. Never had to lock your doors. No modems, no faxes, no cell phones. (He continues to toss the ball around.) SCULLY: Mulder, if you had to do without a cell phone for two minutes, you'd lapse into catatonic schizophrenia. (A pick-up truck drives up.) MULDER: Scully, you don't know me as well as you think you do. You know, my work demands that I live in a big city, but if I had to settle down, build a home... be a place like this. SCULLY: Be like living in Mayberry ----------------------------- 原來是這樣的哦! 湯圓了解了! 但可以確定的是,穆德在IWTB住的那個地方, 應該是看得見尼克隊的球賽。 -- Being The One is just like being in love.. no one can tell you you're in love, you just know it.. through and through, balls to bones.—The Matrix 當救世主就像談戀愛。沒有什麼道理,你卻很確定。全身上下都知道。~駭客任務 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.45.200
kwaypair:咦 是我理解有問題嗎 IWTB裡他們兩個是住一起啊... @_@a 12/24 13:14
karentaih:我也覺得他們是一起住,不過這樣S要上班還真遠~ 12/24 13:44
nerolilove:他們有一起住,scully有說他們是"晚上回家的兩個人" 12/24 14:29
nerolilove:所以她不希望黑暗進入"他們的家" 12/24 14:30
nerolilove:而且晚上兩個人也睡在一起啊 M很關心S睡不著 (羞~) 12/24 14:34
kwaypair:小東西助眠...(羞) 12/24 15:16
litlefatgirl:爆.............................................. 12/24 18:08
luckyc::) 我也覺得住再一起 哈 不過看IWTB剛在複習影集 所以馬 12/24 18:28
luckyc:上就想到Home得對話 ^^ 12/24 18:28
nerolilove:製造小超人SCULLY >///< 12/25 09:47