看板 X-files 關於我們 聯絡資訊
melissaJ:可以徵一下最後S的台詞嗎?(英文的) 覺得好有意義! 01/23 06:01
MULDER: You thinking about Pendrell? SCULLY: I realized I didn't even know his first name. SCULLY: I actually was thinking about, uh... This gift that you gave me for my birthday. You never got to tell me why you gave it to me or what it means... but I think I know. I think that you appreciate that there are extraordinary men and women and... extraordinary moments when history leaps forward on the backs of these individuals... that what can be imagined can be achieved... that you must dare to dream... but that there's no substitute for perseverance and hard work... and teamwork... because no one gets there alone... and that, while we commemorate the... the greatness of these events and the individuals who achieve them, we cannot forget the sacrifice of those who make these achievements and leaps possible. MULDER: I just thought it was a pretty cool keychain. http://www.insidethex.co.uk/ -- >找劇本的好地方 另外附上中文台詞 Mulder: 你在想潘卓嗎? Scully; 我想到我甚至不知道他的名字.... 其實我在想生日時,你送我的禮物, 你沒告訴我為什麼送我或是有什麼意義。 但我想我知道....我想你欣賞不凡的男女, 和歷史靠這些個體的力量向前躍進的不凡時刻。 只能想像的事得以實現,你必須要趕作夢, 但堅毅,努力工作和團隊精神是不能替代的, 因為沒有人是獨立完成的。 在紀念這些偉大的事件以及成就他們的個體時, 我們不能忘記促成這些成就和進步的人士的犧牲。 Mulder: 我只是覺得這鑰匙環很酷而已。 出處:貓咪樂園X檔案精華區 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.235.197
Sternenlicht:我要哭了>< 這段Scully的獨白好感人 01/23 13:32
※ 編輯: luckyc 來自: 118.160.235.197 (01/23 13:51)
komina:可是木頭還是很木頭啊! ^^;; 01/24 00:48
komina:人家感動的講一大堆,他說「只是覺得鑰匙圈很酷而已」 Orz 01/24 00:49
Sternenlicht:所以木頭才會引發板上兩次爆文 XD 01/24 01:03