看板 X-files 關於我們 聯絡資訊
AXN的翻譯~~ 有一天,你將會向我問起真相 關於你奇蹟似誕生的真相 要我解釋你不解的事 而我若到了那一天 無法向你解釋一切 孩子,請你一定要知道 答案必定存在 一個神聖不可抹滅的真相 但是你絕不可能獨自尋找到 若能幸運遇見最完美的另一半 和你形成完美的互補的人 一個同時保護你又危急你的人 若有幸和這另一半 踏上最不可思議的旅程 一場追尋那難以捉摸 又匪夷所思的真相之旅 兒子,若是未來有一天 你遇到這個機會 千萬別猶豫 務必立刻抓緊機會 真相必然存在 而如果有一天你目睹了奇蹟 就如同我在你身上看見的一樣 你就會發現 真相不是藏在科學或玄學裡 而是藏在自己的內心 在那一刻你將感到無比喜悅 卻又不知所措 因為那是最真實的真相 讓我們緊緊相連 抑或讓我們痛苦萬分 絕望地分離 ※ 引述《luckyc (西西)》之銘言: : 當時光看只忙著揪心 : 忘記抄台詞啦! : 不知道有哪位神人可以提供AXN中文版的台詞呢? : 我現在只能找到英文的Orz : One day, you'll ask me to speak of a truth - : of the miracle of your birth. : To explain what is unexplained. : And if I falter or fail on this day, know there is an answer, my child, : a sacred imperishable truth, but one you may never hope to find alone. : Chance meeting your perfect other, your perfect opposite - : your protector and endangeror. : Chance embarking with this other on the greatest of journeys - - : a search for truths fugitive and imponderable. : If one day this chance may befall you, my son, : do not fail or falter to seize it. : The truths are out there. : And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, : you will learn the truth is not found in science, : or on some unseen plane, but by looking into your own heart. : And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken. : For the truest truths are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, : desperately apart. : ----- : 這段畫面真的剪得超級棒的啦 T^T -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.165.6.58
luckyc:yayaya~~~抱住K大 >/////< 08/13 23:39
kwaypair:請享用^^ 08/13 23:48
luckyc:那可以直接搬走嘛XD 08/13 23:57
kwaypair:搬吧搬吧^^ 08/14 00:01
siaoy:謝謝 :D 08/14 01:42
ilcr:不好意思,很久沒看,想請問這段話是Scully對誰說的?? 08/14 17:08
ilcr:她的小孩? 08/14 17:08
aaron70221:對S的小孩說的 08/15 01:11