看板 YAseries 關於我們 聯絡資訊
224一直在回憶,回憶還真是偶像劇或影集愛用的手法 本來覺得很拖戲,但終於明白為何Lily那麼痛恨她的母親 這集比較引起我興趣的是在酒吧裡表演的樂團 -- No Doubt 他們的衣著風格跟平常一樣,跟那個年代很match,完全不需要另外set耶 他們唱的歌是 "Stand and Deliver" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U54wlgKnFRg
歌詞// Im the dandy highwayman who youre too scared to mention I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention The devil take your stereo and your record collection! The way you look youll qualify for next years old age pension! Stand and deliver your money or your life! Try and use a mirror no bullet or a knife! Im the dandy highwayman so sick of easy fashion The clumsy boots, peek-a-boo roots that people think so dashing So whats the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking? Its kind of tough to tell a scruff the big mistake hes making Stand and deliver your money or your life! Try and use a mirror no bullet or a knife! And even though you fool your souls Your conscience will be mine All mine Were the dandy highwaymen so tired of excuses Of deep meaning philosophies where only showbiz loses Were the dandy highwaymen and heres our invitation Throw your safety overboard and join our insect nation Stand and deliver your money or your life! Try and use a mirror no bullet or a knife! And even though you fool your souls Your conscience will be mine, all mine Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa Stand and deliver your money or your life! Stand and deliver your money or your life!... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: plunk55 來自: 122.118.41.77 (06/16 00:51)
platelet:我好喜歡這首呢~~~可是都找不到完整的XD 06/16 11:46
july22:FOXY有 但是我現在用都超怕警察忽然衝進來抓我XD 06/16 16:15
emiliaemily:不用FOXY也找得到哦… … 06/16 18:29
JacqueJones:我用google找到的 06/17 07:20
nbmrockon:不用FOXY也找得到哦… … XD 06/17 10:14
crystaloops:foxy一堆假檔還有毒 現在都用爐子 06/17 21:52
crystaloops:哈哈哈哈 拍謝打太快 是驢子XDD 06/17 21:52
georgewesley:沒有養驢子 我都用鍋子 06/17 22:06
georgewesley:哈哈哈哈 拍謝打太快 是BT XDDD 06/17 22:06
platelet:感謝大家XD 我google到了XD 06/17 22:21