看板 YAseries 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[Name ] Lady Gaga - LoveGame [Scene ] O穿紅衣演舞台劇時唱的歌 [Youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fDwRRZ7eUo
[Lyrics ] let's have some fun, this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick (2x) (huh) (2x) I wanna kiss you (huh) but if I do then I might miss you, babe (huh) it's complicated and stupid (huh) got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid (huh) guess he wants to play, wants to play a love game, a love game (huh) hold me and love me just want touch you for a minute maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it let's have some fun, this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick don't think too much, just bust that kick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame do you want love, or you want fame are you in the game (huh) dans the lovegame (huh) (2x) (huh) I'm on a mission and it involves some heavy touching, yeah you've indicated you're interest I'm educated in sex, yes and now I want it bad, want it bad a love game, a love game hold me and love me just want touch you for a minute maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it let's have some fun, this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick (huh) don't think too much, just bust that kick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick (huh) let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame do you want love, or you want fame are you in the game (huh) dans the lovegame (huh) (2x) (huh) I can see you staring there from across the block with a smile on your mouth and your hand on your (huh) the story of us, it always starts the same with a boy and a girl and a (huh) and a game and a game (huh) (3x) a lovegame let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame do you want love, or you want fame are you in the game (huh) dans the lovegame (huh) (4x) -- 我想當一個壞人. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 173.30.175.123
natanicole:KTV有 我也會唱:D 11/18 02:22
july22:每次去都會點LOVE GAME跟PPPPP POCKER FACE! 11/22 16:50
marriott28:請問一下這一段在311的哪裡阿?我想看可是找不到耶@@ 12/10 23:27