看板 bi-sexual 關於我們 聯絡資訊
2月16號/台北/不冷/開心 今天終於看了克莉斯丁的Beautiful的mtv了,這首歌真是太好聽了!!! 我也看到了傳說中的同性戀熱吻的劇情了... 讓我來依歌詞來介紹一下吧.... Every day is so wonderful And suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the fame, I'm so ashamed 首先,有一個身材瘦弱的男子、一個想變裝的男子、一個不喜歡自己身材的女子 、一對同性戀人、一個蛀牙妹、一個穿著奇裝異服的人,他們再面對自己時感到 害怕、羞恥、無助,為什麼這些事情在大家的眼光下是如此難堪。 I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't bring me down So don't you bring me down today 相信自己,面對鏡子,看清自己想要什麼,有自信的人最美, 我是美麗的,不管外界如何的打壓我。 No matter what we do No matter what they say When the sun is shining through Then the clouds won't stay And everywhere we go The sun won't always shine But tomorrow will find a way All the other times 變裝男子換上女裝,同性戀人在大眾面前熱吻,不喜歡自己身材的女子 砸了鏡子,不管外界怎麼說我們這群人,我們要相信自己 所以不管你是同性戀、雙性戀、娘娘腔、高矮胖瘦, 不管你的臉是多麼的醜陋,別放棄自己,對自己感到驕傲, 請你們跟我一起說 We are beautiful no matter what they say Yes, words won't bring us down We are beautiful no matter what they say Yes, words can't bring us down Don't you bring me down today 要配合mtv一起看歌一起聽才會很感動喔...哈哈... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.240.120