看板 e-Business 關於我們 聯絡資訊
網路用語生活化 Cycles Translation: Ill-defined units of free time(see Bandwith, how's yours). Example: "Hey, Roberta, you have some cycles. Give me a hand." Double-Click on That Translation: That is really quite good. Example: "Our I.P.O. tripled in value today. Double-click on that!" How's Your Bandwidth? Translation: Are you busy? Example: "Hey, how's your bandwidth? Can you stay late? Until Tuesday?" It's Just One Iteration Translation: It's only the first draft. It will go through more edits. I've Got to Log Off Now Translation: I have to hang up the phone. Mym Translation: Meet Your Milestones. Example: "When you launch, you better go mym; out there it's sink or mym." Ping Translation: To contact, to call. Example: "Where is Bob?" "I don't know. Why don't you ping him?" Take That Offline Translation: Discuss in private. Example: "Let's take your insinuations offline, after this conference call." -------------------------------------------------Adapted from New York Times -- 台大數位產業研究社 NTU eBusiness 研究網際網路.無線通訊.生物科技 與您分享最新的產業新聞與知識 社版:e-Business http://home.pchome.com.tw/education/ebclub/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: f10130.f1.ntu.edu.tw