看板 eVonne 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Happy 作詞:汪佩蓉 作曲:汪佩蓉 快點出來晃 快點出來逛 我的朋友一秒也別懷疑 不管多懶散 帶著你的fun 一定要讓自己high翻自己 我說no no baby no no baby 再打哈欠就該撞牆壁 no no baby no no baby 這樣funny還提不起勁 這樣happy的就過了一天 這樣happy就玩了一天 這樣happy的就忘了一天 這樣happy就笑了一天 這樣happy就這麼happy 這樣happy就這麼happy 這樣happy就這麼happy 這樣happy一直要這麼happy Rap: girl & boy & you & me & she & he pearl & nina, glory & debbie girl & boy & you & me & she & he way & bin & rio baby just bounce to this, here we go, bounce to this bounce to this, bounce, & let the bass kick! y'all know i'm sweet & sappy, silly-happy closest friends can see the bad stuff we don't need so it's up to you & me if you try to give a smile after a while, it becomes your style someday somebody will give it back to you if you look inside & do what's right, with nothing to hide you'll see you've got a way to make life much better too everything's gonna be alright everything's gonna be gonna be fine everybody play nice, alright? & try to see things in a different light see it's not about the dough or the brand name on the clothes if you think about it your friends and family are gold so don't get caught up in those petty little games or resort to doing bad for vengeance, fortune, or fame hold on to your childhood but be a grown up don't be scared to dance let go, hey yo, and turn the music up! -- 天空 by ilulike -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.225.193.226 ※ 編輯: ilulike 來自: 61.225.193.226 (01/26 22:12)