看板 guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《hcd1983 ( )》之銘言: : 這是DEATH CABS FOR CUITE的歌 : 裡面吉他的演奏滿動人的 : 不知道有沒有人聽過 : 歌詞如下: ----------------------------------------------------------- 中間有些重複的部份我就省略掉了 參考看看囉~~ ^_^ key:F capo:5 play:C C /G C /G Am /E Am /E : Love of mine some day you will die F : But I'll be close behind C G : I'll follow you into the dark C /G C /G Am /E Am : No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white F : Just our hands clasped so tight C G : Waiting for the hint of a spark Am C : If Heaven and Hell decide F C Em7/B : That they both are satisfied Am C G : Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs Am C : If there's no one beside you E Am /G : When your soul embarks F Fm C /G C /G : Then I'll follow you into the dark C /G C /G Am /E Am : In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule F C G : I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black C /G C /G Am /E Am : And I held my tongue as she told me F : "Son fear is the heart of love" C G : So I never went back : If Heaven and Hell decide : That they both are satisfied : Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs : If there's no one beside you : When your soul embarks : Then I'll follow you into the dark C /G C /G Am /E Am : You and me have seen everything to see F : From Bangkok to Calgary C G C : And the soles of your shoes are all worn down Am : The time for sleep is now F : It's nothing to cry about C G : Cause we'll hold each other soon Am F : The blackest of rooms : If Heaven and Hell decide : That they both are satisfied : Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs : If there's no one beside you : When your soul embarks F Fm C /B Am : Then I'll follow you into the dark F Fm C : Then I'll follow you into the dark -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.127.239 [部份違規或廣告推文已被系統自動刪除]