看板 guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
可能是這樣吧 間奏部份就不抓了~~ 參考看看~~ ^_^ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- To love you more key:A capo:2 play:G G D/#F Em C D/C Take me, back into the arms I love Need me, like you did before G Gm F Fm Touch me once again and remember when Cm G Dsus4 D There was no one that you wanted more G D/#F Em C D/C Don't go, you know you will break my heart She won't, love you like I will G Gm F Fm Cm I'm the one who'll stay When she walks away And you know G D I'll be standing here still G D Em Bm * I'll be waiting for you Here inside my heart C D G D G D I'm the one who wants to love you more You will see I can give you Em Bm C D G Everything you need Let me be the one to love you more G D/#F Em C D/C See me, as if you never knew Hold me, so you can't let go G Gm F Fm Just believe in me I will make you see Cm G D All the things that your heart needs to know (Repeat*) bE Cm G C D Some way, all the love that we had can be saved bE Cm D Whatever it takes, we'll find a way G/B Gm/bB F/bB Fm/bA Believe me, I'll make you see Cm G D All the things that your heart needs to know G D Em Bm I'll be waiting for you Here inside my heart C D G D I'm the one who wants to love you more G D Em Bm Can you see I can give you Everything you need C D G Let me be the one to love you more -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.127.239 [部份違規或廣告推文已被系統自動刪除]