看板 guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Umbrella 原Key:#A Capo:1 F C You had my heart, and we'll never be world apart E Am Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star F C Baby cause in the Dark, You can see shiny Cars E Am And that's when you need me there With you I'll always share F C Because When the sun shines We’ll shine together G Am Told you I'll be here forever That I'll always be your friend G F Took an oath Imma stick it out 'till the end C G Now that it's raining more than ever Know that we still have each other Am G F You can stand under my Umbrella You can stand under my Umbrella C E Am G F (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella C E Am (ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh) F C These fancy things, will never come in between E Am You're part of my entity, here for Infinity F C When the war has took it's part When the world has dealt it's cards E Am If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart bB F You can run into my arms It's okay don't be alarmed C G Come into me There's no distance in between our love bB F Esus E So go on and let the rain pour I'll be all you need and more F G It's raining raining Ooh baby it's raining raining E Am Baby come into me Come into me F G It's raining raining Ooh baby it's raining raining E Am Baby come into me Come into me -- 上一篇被M心情好 再分享一首吧 這是參考前人抓出來的再修正過.. -- http://boyjoys.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?_c02_owner=1 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.250.113
lu760423:原PO拍拍~ 指是...被M原來心情好(筆記!!) 10/24 00:48