看板 guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《weiweiliao ()》之銘言: : 有請板上的高手大大幫忙 : 還有刷法 : 順便附上連結 : http://0rz.tw/1Z5aH : 謝謝! 主歌部分: | Am | G F | : Slide away and give it all you've got : My today fell in from the top : I dream of you and all the things you said : I wonder where you are now : Hold me down, while all the world's asleep : Need you now, you knocked me off my feet : I dream of you and we talk of growing old : But you said "please don't" 橋段 | F | G | | F | G | : Slide in baby, together we'll fly | F | G | | G | G7 | : I've tried praying but I don't know what you're saying to me 副歌 C : Now that you're mine G : We'll find a way F F : Of chasing the sun Am G : Let me be the one that shines with you D7 F : In the morning we don't know what to do C : Two of a kind G : We'll find a way F F : (to) Do what we've done Am G : Let me be the one that shines with you F D7 F E : And we can slide away, slide away, slide away, away Solo後反覆以上chords : Slide away give it all you've got : My today fell in from the top : I dream of you and all the things you said : I wonder where you are now : Slide in baby, together we'll fly : I've tried praying and I know just what you're saying to me : Now that you're mine : We'll find a way : Of chasing the sun : Let me be the one that shines with you : In the morning we don't know what to do : We're two of a kind : We'll find a way : (to) Do what we've done : Oh, let me be the one that shines with you : And we can slide away 開始 | F | D7 | 反覆 : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : (I don't know, I don't care) : (All I know is you can take me there) : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away : Slide away -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.212.15
weiweiliao:我仔細看影片好像沒用到F 好奇問一下 無意冒犯 還是很 04/17 00:39
weiweiliao:感恩你的解答 04/17 00:39
weiweiliao:還有這首歌是怎麼刷的? 可以教一下嗎? 謝謝 04/17 00:41
chime0515:如果沒看到F 可能是他用F maj7 04/17 01:03
b10129:Fmaj7 木吉他版的是這樣我確定 04/17 02:14
b10129:然後是D7 剛剛沒發現 04/17 02:14
chime0515:是D7 沒打清楚 感謝補正 04/17 02:58
※ 編輯: chime0515 來自: 59.104.212.15 (04/17 06:33)