看板 iOS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我和我妹用的都是美國水貨5S 但碰到電池門的是我妹 我妹說他的5S只經過一個上午就必須充電 其中只是偶爾查看一下Facebook而已 其實我一開始認為是設定上的問題 但他的iPhone是我幫他設定的 而我算是滿了解Apple產品的 理論上是不該掉那麼快 後來做了一些測試 充飽電用了不久就剩下85% 放著不用,不到一小時也能掉3%(沒背景APP) 最後,我求助Apple Support 但不是找台灣的 而是去美國的Apple網站,找到客服直接線上聊 我節錄關於維修的重點,Peter是我,英文不是很好: Emily: Ok, we would really need to have it replaced in the country to which it was purchased Peter. Taiwan has local laws and or import regulations that prohibit the availability of some iPhone models, and service cannot be provided. We may be able to find an Apple Authorized Service Provider for you. Emily: Do you live near an Apple Retail Store? Peter: Apple Authorized Service Provider in Taiwan? Will it cost because my iPhone was not bought at Taiwan? Peter: Yes, I live near an Apple Retail Store Emily: Oh great!!! Emily: Peter, this is great news. The store in your area would be able to issue you a replacement. Peter: Will it cost? Emily: No, your device is covered under limited warranty! Emily: The battery issue will be taken care of with the limited warranty Peter. Emily: Gosh I am so glad you have an Apple Store nearby. Peter: So will I get a new one or a refurbished one or just replace the battery? Emily: The Apple Retail Store does not work with refurbished devices, Peter: So which will i get? Emily: I can not say for certain, but the store will be able to provide you with more information. 大意是說,電池門的水貨機可以拿到台灣的Apple授權維修中心去, 會免費處理到好,但是會怎麼處理他不確定。 明天我就會拿去問問看了,但我有不詳的預感...... 怎麼可能不收費,能幫我送修就該偷笑了吧 各位有電池門中標的嗎? 請問後續怎麼處理的呢? 不管是不是水貨機都請發表一下心得吧,謝謝! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.34.170.185
kevinshe520:美國的客服人員好有人性XD 沒有NPC感 11/17 02:10
※ 編輯: hanconquer 來自: 114.34.170.185 (11/17 02:18)
serena1008:對啊oh great 還有gosh I'm so glad 感覺都好人性化XD 11/17 02:18
iamhuei01:1感覺_揪甘心誒 11/17 08:44
eu7908:能這樣溝通英文很好了阿XD 11/17 09:25
kiwigglong:apple retail store是指蘋果直營店,原po怎麼跟客服說你 11/17 10:19
kiwigglong:附近有勒@@? 11/17 10:19
kiwigglong:應該是Apple Authorized Service Provider才對... 11/17 10:21
uoyihc:原po跟客服指的會不會是不同的東西?@@ 11/17 20:22