看板 intltrade 關於我們 聯絡資訊
是我會這樣寫... Dear Nash, Hope you are doing fine. Please find the attached PI for your reference. Regarding the nwe PO, there are some points we would like to confirm with you. 1. I-251: This item has been removed from our production line, so we no longer produce it in the future. 2. I-817: Could you please add the quantity from 36 pcs to 48 pcs as we will need to pack the goods into 2 cartons with 24 pcs for each. 3. I-619: Could you please chcek whether this item has been ordered repeatedly from the PO. Thank you for your help! ※ 引述《cake20050318 (Matte Hardy)》之銘言: : 小弟是國貿新人.今天要寫一封有關要更改數量及同一個品號下單兩次 : 要求對方確認的信.程度不是很好.請大家見諒 : Dear Nash : Please see attached file (PI??) : 請看附加檔案上的PI(請問有其他更好的描敘方式嗎?) : Thank you very much for your order . About your new order, : Some questions need you to confirm . : 1.I-251(Item number).We do not sell this product in the future : (要描述此產品已經停產.之後不再銷售) : 2.I-817(Item number ).you original ordered was 36 pcs. : But we could not partial ship .So We would like to revise : the Q`ty to 48 for 2 ctns : (他訂購的數量只有36個不足兩箱.我們無法已散貨方式寄出.必須以箱為單位 : 我們會將數量更改到48個已足夠兩箱) : 3.I-691(Item number ).It appeared 2 times form your order : please check your Q`ty .thank you : (要表達的是他同一個品項下單了兩次.請他在檢查一下數量) -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.55.140
cake20050318:感謝前輩的指導.非常感謝你^^ 08/14 07:48