看板 katncandix2 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這首歌一開始是 i-Pod nano 的廣告歌曲 廣告上撥一小段好音樂 讓你想去上網搜尋整首歌 而後得下 2008 法國音樂最佳影片 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l844cI1MdsI
自從一年前朋友介紹我聽後 腦海中就偶而會唱著 1234 tell me that you love me more~~ 分享給大家 2375 的好朋友 1234! "1234" One, two, three, four Tell me that you love me more Sleepless long nights That is what my youth was for Old teenage hopes are alive at your door Left you with nothing but they want some more Oh, you're changing your heart Oh, You know who you are Sweetheart bitterheart now I can't tell you apart Cosy and cold, put the horse before the cart Those teenage hopes who have tears in their eyes Too scared to own up to one little lie Oh, you're changing your heart Oh, you know who you are One, two, three, four, five, six, nine, or ten Money can't buy you back the love that you had then One, two, three, four, five, six, nine, or ten Money can't buy you back the love that you had then Oh, you're changing your heart Oh, you know who you are Oh, you're changing your heart Oh, you know who you are Oh, who you are For the teenage boys They're breaking your heart For the teenage boys They're breaking your heart -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.77.26
esfly:推Feist!!,她還有首Mushaboom,也很推薦唷>///< 02/25 22:54
ssj0322:謝謝ININ....1234,COOL!!! 02/25 22:54
chenpt:酷耶 02/25 22:58
ball0228:這我有聽過耶!!!!超好聽的!!!沒想到MV好酷唷!謝謝ININ^^" 02/27 02:32