看板 kenichi 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[This translation is acquired from the Internet] Use for only by Keishou Scans Page 1 Hah, you're so stubborn. Just get skewered already!! It's hard to get stabbed with these slow pokes!! Matsuena Syun Battle 391 - Sakaki VS The Spear of the Core Page 2 But you seem to be on the defensive side, hm? He does have some solid movements... But my eyes are already getting used to it! Tch, trying to get my chest!!? I knew it, his spear's the slowest when he gets defensive!! Page 3 I think you've got me wrong Page 4 To me, a spear's neither a weapon nor a tool It's a part of me, the extension of my arm!! I can sense the slightest fault of air on the tip of my spear... Touch it and I'll strike like a venomous snake!! Heh, a wound like this I can lick off Is that so, well then... How about this wound!? Page 5 Kyokuten Chokushi!! [TL: Extreme surround direct stab] Heh! He made a windhole on the marble pillar! It didn't even hit me and it has this power... Page 6 Fuuken Zanun!! [TL: Cloud-cutting wind fist] I dodged it but the wind pressure cut me... I'm one of the 3 Lances of the Black Imperial Guard Page 7 The Spear of the Core!! Taste the true power of the Weapon King! Renhekiha!! Mawashiuke!! [TL: Spin receive] Page 8 Guh... You don't understand, you'll never catch it Looks like I'm ahead of you with my subtle techniques! Damn, you're really trying to grab my spear!! Page 9 You child! I told you that it's impossible... Hm? Damn you, you pulled out the decoration on my spear! Oh? Didn't someone say their spear was their arm or leg or something? It's as if you didn't notice until all your leg hair was pulled out!! Subtle techniques my ass you insensitive bastard!! Fu... Page 10 I'll kill you!!! Sankakutobi Enbiuchi!! Woah! Careful! Heh, not bad, you slightly adjusted your spear so it wouldn't break from the attack. He's noticed... Page 11 I guess a real weapon user is not him who relies on his weapon but him who sees his weapon as a part of himself. Fu... Nothing will happen, No matter the flattering. Then I'll show you... The true bare handed fighting technique Musougamae!! [TL: The Matchless Stance] Page 12 That's a stance with lots of openings Now then, those openings... I'll stab with full power!! Page 13 This feeling... It's!! Page 16 I-Impossible... Your stomach's... Feeling... Your body... Yep. Secret Karate Technique "Naizouage". [TL: Organ Raise] With a special breathing technique, I pushed all my internal organs into my rib cage!! Page 17 You destryoed the marble pillar, and with the pressure of your fist you blew away all the glass... You put your a-all into this final blow... No... that's not it ...What? I don't look like one but I'm a Katsujinken (A fighter who'll make their opponent want to fight them again) "Make then sink while they're alive" I was looking for that kind of attack!! Wh... What a... man... Page 18 Huh? It's suddenly getting dark. Are Kenichi and the others alright...? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 67.248.163.220
sakuyaa:amazing ! 07/24 14:18