看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
If I talk real slowly If I try real hard To make my point dear, That you have my heart Here I go I'll tell you, what you already know Here I go. I'll tell you, what you already know If you love me, with all of your heart If you love me, I'll make you a star in my universe you'll never have to go to work you'll spend everyday, shining your light my way If I talk real slowly If I hold your hand If you look real closely my love, you might understand Here I go I'll tell you, what you already know Here I go I'll tell you, what you already know If you love me, with all that you are If you love me I'll make you a star in my universe you'll never have to go to work you'll spend everyday, shining your light my way Here I go I'll tell you, what you already know Here I go I'll tell you, what you already know If you love me, with all of your heart If you love me, I'll make you a star in my universe you'll never have to go to work you'll spend everyday, shining your light my way -- Even though I can't see you anymore Your memory will live in my heart Forever As well as love does So I won't say....... good bye -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.250.135.18