看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
People say that I've got no direction That I can see the ocean from the shore I don't agree with their misplaced devotion Gotta work it out, work it out Cause this life is too short Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away Stop chasing the waves, you can't catch them Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away Stop chasing the waves, you can't catch them Try to take it slow cause you won't last forever Don't fill your time, it just slips away You'll never earn what you're after You gotta wind it back, wind it back Before it's too late to change Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away Stop chasing the waves, you can't catch them Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away Stop chasing the waves, you can't catch them Live for the moment, got nothing to lose Nowhere temptations, nothing to prove to you, ooh No regrets, gotta look ahead Too imperfect (?), don't listen to the voice inside your head Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away Stop chasing the waves, you can't catch them Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away Stop chasing the waves, you can't catch them Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away Let your troubles wash away, let your troubles wash away -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.229.32