看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
When I wake The image of you is in my head Still bet but I think Of every little word that you said When you touch me Say you need me it's like everything Fall into place Caught up in life Hadn't seen the light Now you've stolen my heart You've got me acting foolish Running round so wreckless I like to dream this feeling Let's still the world ends So baby let's forget what Everybody had to say Cuz we Wont be 18 one day You take my time But being with you is always alright The smell on your skin It makes me fly so high Cuz you want me But I need you And I know that this isn't a phase So come take me baby im yours Want to have you to hold And I Im Running round so wreckless I like to dream this feeling Let's still the world ends So baby let's forget what Everybody had to say Cuz we Wont be 18 one day When we're together It's like I thought you'd never stand still And I'll start acting crazy I can't help the way I feel So boy come over here and tell me what you wanna say cuz we wont be 18 one day Cuz now's the time to live out lives Cuz time is running running out So take me Always gonna be I need you Need you near You've got me acting foolish Running round so wreckless I like to dream this feeling Let's still the world ends So baby let's forget what Everybody had to say Cuz we Wont be 18 one day When we're together It's like I thought you'd never stand still And I'll start acting crazy I can't help the way I feel So boy come over here and tell me what you wanna say cuz we wont be 18 one day Oh we won't be 18 one day When I wake The image of you is in my head Still bet but I think Of every little word that you said When you touch me Say you need me it's like everything Fall into place Caught up in life Hadn't seen the light Now you've stolen my heart You've got me acting foolish Running round so wreckless I like to dream this feeling Let's still the world ends So baby let's forget what Everybody had to say Cuz we Wont be 18 one day You take my time But being with you is always alright The smell on your skin It makes me fly so high Cuz you want me But I need you And I know that this isn't a phase So come take me baby im yours Want to have you to hold And I Im Running round so wreckless I like to dream this feeling Let's still the world ends So baby let's forget what Everybody had to say Cuz we Wont be 18 one day When we're together It's like I thought you'd never stand still And I'll start acting crazy I can't help the way I feel So boy come over here and tell me what you wanna say cuz we wont be 18 one day Cuz now's the time to live out lives Cuz time is running running out So take me Always gonna be I need you Need you near You've got me acting foolish Running round so wreckless I like to dream this feeling Let's still the world ends So baby let's forget what Everybody had to say Cuz we Wont be 18 one day When we're together It's like I thought you'd never stand still And I'll start acting crazy I can't help the way I feel So boy come over here and tell me what you wanna say cuz we wont be 18 one day Oh we won't be 18 one day -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.229.32