看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
All I wana do is run away Run away to a time or place Where no one can say a thing That gets me down again I got dreams I want to last But for now I just wanna dance Are u down or have you got to go? Life's short that I know Live your life Get your boys and girls and take the night Cos now's your time And feel the air And let the music take you Let the music take you Let the night take you away Take flight Throw your troubles away Paradise is an emotional state We're moments away Forget about yesterday Forget about Forget about yesterday Forget about Forget about yesterday We're moments away forget about yesterday The power of the night Can take you oh so high It can mezmerize Make you feel alive inside Won't want to be anywhere else Cos the vibe is something swell Make you feel things you've never felt Baby I won't tell Escape your mind Let your body work in over-drive Cos nows your time And feel the air And let the music take you Let the music take you Let the night take you away Take flight Throw your troubles away Paradise is an emotional state We're moments away Forget about yesterday Forget about Forget about yesterday Forget about Forget about yesterday We're moments away forget about yesterday I'm not gonna waste more time Cos tonight is my night If I want him to be mine He'll be mine Be mine Don't hate come and join me Cos it's an open party If I wanna be crazy I'm crazy,crazy Oh Let's lose control Oh let it go Oh Steal the show Least til tomorrow Least til tomorrow (eh) Least til tomorrow (eh) Let the night take you away Take flight Throw your troubles away Paradise is an emotional state We're moments away Forget about yesterday Forget about Forget about yesterday Forget about Forget about yesterday We're moments away forget about yesterday Let the night take you away Take flight Throw your troubles away Paradise is an emotional state Were moments away Forget about yesterday Forget about Forget about yesterday forget about Forget about yesterday Were moments away forget about yesterday -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.229.32