看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sitting here in the studio, Always gotta be anywhere we go Looking that song ... About love, love, love! But it's about time for something fun, I gotta a feeling, I gotta vibe that this is one, Working on that now the mix is almost Done, done, done! Play this on a jukebox, oh Replay it when the record Chorus: If you're driving with the top gear Turn this on a real love, Don't take love so ........ Just gotta move a little bit, Let the rhythm move you, Show it if you want to, When the song comes up on the radio Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up It doesn't really matter where you're from, Music is universal ..... Need someone say hey what's up? More, more, more! If I'm having a bad day at the .... Those Caribbean rhythms they ... I'm feeling in just another day, It's on, on, on! So play this on a jukebox, all right! Replay it when the ... Chorus: If you're driving with the top gear Turn this on a real love, Don't take love so .. Just gotta move a little bit, Let the rhythm move you, Show it if you want to, When the song comes up on the radio Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up! where everything changes, Where everything changes Oh, and full of .... And... and then the tension... Chorus: (x2) If you're driving with the... Turn this on a real love, Don't take love so ... Just gotta move a little bit, Let the rhythm move you, Show it if you want to, When the song comes up on the radio Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up! .... where everything changes, When the song comes up on the radio Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up! Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up! Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.229.32