看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I'm Not Alright All dressed up In a white straitjacket Shut your mouth No, you can't have it Paper airplanes Open window Here today And gone tomorrow [Chorus] I like to stare at the sun And think about what I've done I lie awake in my great escape I like crossing the line And slowly losing my mind Are you ok 'Cuz I feel fine Maybe it's me I'm just crazy Maybe I like that I'm not alright All messed up And slightly twisted Am I sick or am I gifted Paper airplanes Open window Here today And gone tomorrow [Chorus] I like to stare at the sun And think about what I've done I lie awake in my great escape I like crossing the line And slowly losing my mind Are you ok 'Cuz I feel fine Maybe it's me I'm just crazy Maybe I like that I'm not alright Woh I don't care if you apologize I can't lie Woh I can't lie I like to stare at the sun And think about what I've done I lie awake in my great escape I like crossing the line And slowly losing my mind Are you ok 'Cuz I feel fine Maybe it's me I'm just crazy Maybe I like that I'm not alright Maybe I like that I'm not alright -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.111.61