看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Miracle [Verse 1] Say it once, tell me twice Are you certain I'm alright? Just a sign, to remind me That tomorrow's worth the fight Ever changing the storyline that keeps me alive So make a wish, and say… Give me life, give me love Scarlet angel from above Not so low, not so high Keep it perfectly disguised [Pre-Chorus] Every changing the storyline that keeps me alive My Mona Lisa's making me smile Right before my eyes! [Chorus] Take another look Take a look around It's you and me It's here and now As you sparkle in the sky I'll catch you while I can Cause all we are is all I am I just want you to see What I've always believed You are… The miracle in me [Verse 2] Show me faith, like you do I'm amazed at how you move Side to side, front to back You know how to make it last [Pre-Chorus] Ever changing the storyline that keeps us alive My Mona Lisa's making me smile Right before my eyes! [Chorus] Take another look Take a look around It's you and me It's here and now As you sparkle in the sky I'll catch you while I can Cause all we are is all I am I just want you to see What I've always believed You are… The miracle in me [Bridge] These are the moments you can't pass back Let's turn the water to wine One more time! [Repeat Chorus] The miracle in me You're the miracle in me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.111.61