看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom) [Intro-speaking] I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! [x4] [Verse] Wait, wait a minute take a step back You gotta think twice before you react So stay, stay a little while Because a promise not kept is the road to exile Hey! Whats the circumstance You'll never be great without taking a chance so Wait, you waited too long Had your hands in your pocket When you shoulda been gone [Chorus] Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! One push is all you'll need Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! A fist first philosophy Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! We watch with wounded eyes Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! So I hope you recognize I'm on the front line Don't worry I'll be fine The story is just beginning I say goodbye to my weakness So long to the regret And now I see the world through diamond eyes [Verse] Damn! Damn it all down Took one to the chest without even a sound so What! What are you worth? The things you love or the people you hurt Hey! It's like deja vu A suicidal maniac with nothing to lose So wait, it's the exception to the rule Everyone of us is expendable [Chorus] Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! One push is all you'll need Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! A fist first philosophy Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! We watch with wounded eyes Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! So I hope you recognize I'm on the front line Don't worry I'll be fine The story is just beginning I say goodbye to my weakness So long to the regret And now I know that I'm alive I'm on the front line Don't worry I'll be fine The story is just beginning I say goodbye to my weakness So long to the regret And now I see the world through diamond eyes [Bridge] Every night of my life I watch angels fall from the sky Every time that the sun still sets I pray they don't take mine I'm on the front line Don't worry I'll be fine The story is just beginning I say goodbye to my weakness So long to regret I'm on the front line Don't worry I'll be fine The story is just beginning I say goodbye to my weakness So long to the regrets And now I know that I'm alive I'm on the front line Don't worry I'll be fine The story is just beginning I say goodbye to my weakness So long to the regret And now I see the world through diamond eyes [repeat x2] Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom! [repeat x8] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.111.61